-: ABOUT OF LUCCHI GHUGNI:–
Lucchi Ghugni is the famous breakfast in west Bengal. Lucchi, a deep-fried Indian Flat-bread, also known as Poori is another favorite of most Bengalis. I like to make the vegetarian Ghugni (Yellow Peas Curry) and serve as a side with this deep-fried Lucchi. Lucchi can also be served with Ghugni.
-: INGREDIENTS OF LUCCHI GHUGNI:-
- Dry green peas -2kg
- Maida -3kg
- Oil-2 lit
- Onion-1 kg
- Tomato-300 gm
- Ginger-50 gm
- Green chili-50 gm
- Bay Leaves-4 no
- Coriander Leaves-1 punch
- Garlic-100 gm
- Cumin seed -2 tablespoon
- Sugar-3 tablespoon
- Gram masala powder-2tablespoon
- Turmeric powder -2 tablespoon
- Spicy chili powder- 2 tablespoon
- Kitchen king masala -2 tablespoon
- Salt -5 teaspoon
- Ghee- 2 teaspoon
-: Luchi&Ghugni Cooking Method:-
- Step 1: Soak the dried yellow peas overnight with enough water.
Step 2: Now we are making the dough. Take 1 kg maida in below put some sugar, salt and add some water, oil mix properly and make a dough. Then keep aside 15 minutes for softness.
- Step 3: Now we are boiled that soaked green peas in cooker pressure .Close the lid and push the vent to the sealing position. It’s ready to pressure cook.
- Step 4: After 3 mins when it starts to beep, then slow the gas flume .when at least 4 whistles will come then off the gas flame. But u have to keep aside the cooker for out that pressure for 15 minutes. Then the cooker cover will open automatically and pour the cooked dried peas in a separate container. Keep aside
Step 5: Now we are making Ghugni (green peas curry).At first, we take a kadhai put oil, bay leaves, cumin seed, sliced onion to the skillet until onion is soft and golden. Add sliced tomato, green chili, and put a little bit of slat for perfect. Add ginger & garlic paste, turmeric powder, spicy chili powder, kitchen king masala. And add some water. then we are adding boil green peas put salt as per test and little bit of sugar, gram masala powder. At last, we add chopped coriander leaves and ghee. You can add sliced coconut.
Step 5:- Now we are taking an oil kadhai and put some oil for fry the Lucchi. Before fry, u have to make a small size of dough and roll it and fry the same as per image.
- Step 6: Now ready our Lucchi Ghugniand serve hot as a side with Lucchi.